ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND YOUR CONDUCT
When you visit the Website or send an email to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You also consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The Website may contain electronic bulletin boards, chat rooms and other communication facilities which provide for feedback by users to Tiger Mist, real-time interaction between users (including individuals referred to as guests and experts) and other electronic messaging and notice services ("Communication Facilities").
It is a condition of your use of any Communication Facility and your access to the Website that you do not do any of the following:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying any Communication Facility;
- post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or any other proprietary right or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or relevant right holder;
- post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes or which contains any promotional material or advertising;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded; or
- download any file posted by any other user of a Communication Facility if you know, or reasonably ought to know, that the file cannot legally be distributed in such manner.